Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Chasing Aerith {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Parker Yuule

Chasing Aerith {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 am

"Where the hell is she?" Parker had spent hours, HOURS, sniffing around the northern part of the forest for Aerith. She would've never run off if you weren't such a bad brother.. Of course Parker had noticed his sister become distant to the family, but he never thought she'd do something like this. It's been a full year and Parker hadn't seen Aerith since he left his Uncle's house.

Parker's pale skin was covered in faded spots, his eyes glazing over until they became amber, a sign that he was angry. Parker was always this way. Whenever he had a high emotion, the spots of his jaguar would show on his skin and his eyes would turn amber. His sister was always weirded out by it.

This is ridiculous! I just saw her! Part of that was true, he did just see his sister. She was sitting down, stuffing her face with a sandwich. It was like a video playing in his head. The weird part was, he was nowhere near her. Her scent was everywhere though.

"Damn it!" He yelled, stopping in his tracks to catch his breath. When Parker found his sister, he was gonna ring her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:47 am

Nex had left the side of two spirit demons who had joined the tribe recently, still in his fox form he felt somewhat free and content. Moving along the forest ground making no noise as each paw hit the ground..

He only paused once he caught whiff of something he hadn't smelt before, flattening his ears he pulled back his lips into a snarl, his eyes narrowing as the searched the area before him.. its another spirit demon, odd.. he smells funny
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:59 am

Kassidy had stayed in her animal form for the time being. If she was lucky, she would never have to be human again! But as her golden jaguar padded silently through the woods, searching for something to eat, she smelt a strange smell... what was it? A male spirit demon? She smirked and immediately left her trail of a deer. Stalking through the undergrowth, she came to a clearing. She saw the red pelt of Nex immediately and scowled. That boy got on her nerves... She nearly lunged at him right then and there, but something stopped her. ANOTHER JAGUAR?!

He was black as night, seemingly angry, she felt her own rage burning inside her. Spirit demons were one of a kind... she no longer was...
Back to top Go down
Parker Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:14 am

Parker sat himself at the base of a tree, his hands repeatedly scratching at his arms. The spots were starting to fade as he calmed but they would still be there, they always were.

That's when he smelled something, no, two somethings. Two of his kind. Of course he knew there were more Spirit Demons but he'd never seen on personally, except for Aerith. At first he thought it was Aerith, but the scents were different. One was masculine and the other was a Fae. Most likely here to kill him or something close to that.

It didn't matter though. He'd kill anyone who got in the way of finding his sister.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:17 am

Nex followed the scent till he caught site of the male, his ears flicked forward with interest before laying down on his belly and playing is head on his paws, his eyes watching the male.. Hello, who are you? he asked, his nose twitched lightly.. Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 am

Kassidy saw the tiny fox creep out of the shadows so bravely. What are you gonna do Nex? Humor me to death? she thought to herself, nearly bursting into a roll of laughter. She herself joined the fun. She walked with authority, meaning to make both of them show her respect, or she would kill them personally. She demanded respect, she demanded that she wasn't underestimated for her feminine being. She was just as powerful as this black jaguar and three times more than Nex. She hissed a warning to both of them: Nex, why are you here? You, jaguar, speak your name and your purpose or you will have no legs to walk on. I don't have all day, talk quickly.

She growled, her golden eyes piercing the two males. She would be respected... she would be.
Back to top Go down
Parker Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:35 am

At first, Parker thought the two were two timing him. Good cop/Bad cop. But coming from the other jaguars thoughts, he immediately pushed those thoughts away. Speaking of the girl's thoughts. Parker was pissed, this causing him to shift into his jaguar. A warning growl left his throat. His animal was taller and more muscled than the female's but he used his skills when fighting, not strength.

I'd watch my mouth if I were you. His thoughts were directed to the female, but he was sure the fox heard too. I'm not here for you. If i was, you'd already be dead. Parker was threatening them, yes, but he knew he most likely would not. He didn't want to see his sister with blood on him.
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:39 am

Nex stood up instantly and snarled at the Jaguar, his bushy tail flicked side to side. You must be bloody stupid to speak to me in that manner! I do not answer to the likes of you cat he pulled his lips back baring his sharp canines. Sephtis might be kind, but I am his closest friend as well as someone he will take heed from, continue as you are and you yourself wont be able to walk.

After hearing the males thoughts, his head snapped in his direction, his eyes flared with annoyance. Have you forgotten your values he hissed the thoughts, this is why we are considered what we are, because of creatures like you he spat the words at Kassidy. Hostility flaming in his gut, phasing human he glared daggers at the two cats.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am

Kassidy's tail lashed from side to side. She bared her fangs, her claws itching on the dirt. Her fierce gaze flicked from one of the bastards to the other. What the hell is your guys' deal? I may be a girl, but I am not afraid to fight. She hissed as she paused. If you have a problem, take it somewhere else to go roll in it with the rest of your filth. I didn't come here to engage conflict, I came to see what was happening. Mind you Nex, I am just as devoted to the tribe as you are! I demanded to know who this bastard was so I could rip his tail of if he answered me like that. You! she roared, wheeling back on the black cat. I asked for your name nad your purpose. I suggest you answer me, now! She threatened to lunge at the other bitches who defied her. She narrowed her eyes, letting no fear through her brick wall where she hid her emotions. She didn't feel fear. If anything, she was fear. Shall I show you?! she wished to scream at them. She let her tail smack the ground, there was no pain, but there was a large thud.

Her claws scraped over the ground, there was no cringe, but there was a loud screeching sound.

Her fangs opened wide into a fierce roar.

There was no fear.

There was only...

Rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Aerith {Open}   Chasing Aerith {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chasing Aerith {Open}
Page 1 of 1