Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Me going on a rent ;-;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan Wayne
Admin
Ethan Wayne

Me going on a rent ;-;  Empty
PostSubject: Me going on a rent ;-;    Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah okay I really need to go on a rent....

So here it goes.

Yesterday my mom and my step dad made me go in the kitchen because they needed to talk to me. I obviously thought I was in trouble so I kinda didn`t think it would matter, but no, the news was much worst. My mom and step dad are breaking up. Great. Like seriously. That`s fabulous. I don`t know why but this affected me so much...I feel ripped apart. Since four years they had been togetehr and I had no problems welcoming my step dad into my life. To be honest I considered him as my real dad and he would considered me as his child. BIG MISTAKE! Urgh this frustrated me. I always allow people to walk into my life yet each one of them I love fades away...Like yeahh thanks a lot....I feel like im responsible for all this though. You know...what if I hadn`t asked so much? I`m probably am the reason they broke up...because who would even be able to stand me...that be a miracle. But seriously I went through so much yet things keep getting worst...will this ever stop...the pain I mean...I dont even know anymore.
But what is really depressing is that I know im going to have to live with my mom and my brother all alone. They both hate me like it`s terrible... Plus will we even be able to make it out on our own...I doubt it. x_X Please kill me
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Me going on a rent ;-;  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me going on a rent ;-;    Me going on a rent ;-;  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am

I'm so sorry Ethan, I send you my best wishes and prayers...

Me going on a rent ;-;  Christmas-best-wishes
Back to top Go down

Me going on a rent ;-;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Out of Character :: Random Chats :: Vent Station :: Vent here!-
Jump to: