Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMP Admin

The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp Empty
PostSubject: The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp   The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am

Come one, come all, to the Packs of Midnight! We're a 4 pack wolf rp. There's Caro, the nice ones, Koro the smart ones, Falaro the violent ones, and Manati is a mix of all three. We have kind members that are willing to guide you and you can pm me with any questions. We accept all levels of rpers as well. themidnightpacks.proboards.com
Back to top Go down

The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Page 1 of 1