Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Kassidy literally ran into the forest. She refused to be on her human legs longer than she had to. She took a flying leap into the tree line and landed in her jaguar form. She turned around, flicking her tail to the others impatiently. She padded in place as she waited for them. Come on...! she hissed excitedly. She let a gentle and friendly growl ripple from the depths of her chest. She finally gave up and bounded away into the woods to return to the camp of Spiora.
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Elanya watched as Kassidy ran through the woods, impatient for the others. She looked around for Nex, her huge paws padding in all sorts of places. Instead of waiting, she turned and bounded towards where Kassidy had ran to. She kept her ears perked for any slight movement.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Kassidy turned her head, looking for a foolish fox. She had no intent in harming him, just showing him where his place was. He had no right to disrespect her while she was at least twice the size of him. She found instead a white tiger, crashing gracefully after her. A smile spread on her muzzle. This must be Ella. Kassi had nicknamed Elanya this for fun, and guessed it was a good fit. She slowed to allow the feline to catch up with her. Finally, a girl who shared her same curse and gift...!
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Nex no longer followed in his human form, but in his place was a lithe, long legged red-furred fox with a bushy tail. His long narrow nose was red with black strikes, his legs had 'socks' and his eyes remained a sharp yellow.. His fur was exactly the same colors of his hair..

No need to get anxious he frowned in the direction of Kassidy, sitting down he curled his tail over his paws. Now that we are aware of what the other is, we can talk with ease.. Let me again say who I am.. I am Nex Hemlock, a guardian of Spoira, my duty is to protect the tribe at all costs. We welcome our kind with open arms whither it is just for a night or they wish to remain... Sephtis is my closest friend and the overlord, to me , he is rather nice so don't take advantage of him

his eyes narrowed at each other girls, his ears flicking back and forth.. "No matter how much I despise the human race, we are a species that must keep peace between everyone.. No conflict"
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Kassidy returned to where Nex sat. She kept her head low, a look of disgust on her face. How many times do I have to tell you?! I've already met Sep! I know he's nice, I don't take advantage of anyone. I am one of you ya know! She sat down, towering over the tiny fox. She felt tempted to put him in his place now, and a light growl ruptured her usually kind voice. She wouldn't fight with him, but she did need to let him know that she could kill him... She leaned closer to him, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Elanya watched as a fox padded up. I guess your Nex? she had asked as she sat across from both of the Spirit Demon's so like her. Kassidy was a jaguar, what a graceful creature. Dark and quiet. Lethal. She watched as the two sat and argued. Then Kassi leaned in and bared her teeth at Nex. Whoa now kitty, no need for some teeth! she told Kassi, her fur rising. There was no need for a fight!
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Kassidy nearly turned her anger of Nex onto Ella but decided not to. She turned once more to the white feline and spoke in a soft tone. I'm sorry... he just acts like he can take a fight with me when in reality he can't.... as much as he wishes his fox could, it's just not possible. He needs to be put in his place is all. He may be accepted into Spiora, but this doesn't mean I can't be either, Kassidy told Ella. She didn't realize it, but her fangs were shown again. Pure white and lethal, ready to strike. Her claws flexed over the dirt angrily. Try to take me on Nex... I dare you... she snarled to herself. Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Elanya looked at the female. She did have a good point, but still, she shouldnt be threatening him. Nex? Would you be a dear and go get your leader or what-ever-he's called? she said sweetly to him. She turned her body back towards the woman. Kassi may be big, but Elanya was bigger than both and if she had to she would stop a fight if one broke out.
Back to top Go down
Kassidy Coleridge

Kassidy Coleridge

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:20 pm

It was true, Ella was slightly larger, but jaguars were more powerful. She had no intent in harming anyone though. Overlord. Overlord Sephtis. I would go get him myself, but I'm sure he trusts a jaguar... he would probably like a fox to go do it instead... she told Ella and Nex. She wished for this to end, for him just to show her some respect. He hadn't spoke in what seemed like ages, why was he quiet...?
Back to top Go down
Nex Hemlock

Nex Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Nex rolled his eyes. Just because I can't take you, doesn't mean I fear you in any way.. and yes I will fetch Sephtis he got to his paws and watched Kassidy, his eyes gleamed faintly before he turned and swished his tail I will return in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}   Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meetings (Continued) {Nex, Ella, Open}
Page 1 of 1