Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} Empty
PostSubject: I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}   I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:33 am

It has been 16 years since Taytum found out she was a werewolf. She was just walking around town when she was very little and she heard a howl. She decided to follow it. She wasn't sure if it was instinct... or something else that kept her from shifting in front of all those people? But it was something, for as soon as she was enveloped in the darkness of the trees, she found herself walking on all fours and having large fangs. The problem with werewolves is that their secret can't be exposed at any cost. So far, only one person has been able to hear Taytum's, and it was her aunt. Her aunt was only 23 years old. She too was a werewolf, and this was why she knew. Years and years passed, constant training on how to control the changing and how to control her thirst... everything was so complicated.

But now, Taytum has had enough. She stormed into her house. "I'm moving out!" she screamed. "Sixteen years of hiding, and I'm sick of it!" She left with a few of her belongings before her parents could even say goodbye. After she was in the concealment of the woods, she changed into her wolf, leaving her pile of stuff next to a tree. Now running faster than ever before, golfball sized tears rolled down her black pelted cheek. Her now ice blue eyes darted back and forth, searching for an escape of her crazy life. I wish I never was a werewolf... she thought. She howled out the words... and finally slid to an abrupt stop. A border line...

She howled again, "I'm here! Help me!"
Back to top Go down
Talia Fang

PostSubject: Re: I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}   I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:52 am

Talia heard the howl and instantly got to her feet. What kind of bitch is out there now?! she thought furiously. She was napping for once in a week, and this wolf just had to inturrupt her. She shifted from her human form to her wolf form and began tearing off through the trees. Like all werewolves, her horse sized figure easily cleared multiple yards in one bound, and she found the wolf standing at the border. "Speak your name and why you stand here!" Talia demanded. Nobody came to Lykos' border without good reason. She bared her abnormally large fangs and snarled. "Talk quickly, I don't have all day."

Talia spread her paws into a battle position need it come to that. This wolf looked weak, however it was a werewolf, she knew that much. Was something familiar about her? It didn't matter. Talia continued her intimidating stare down to the fae before her...
Back to top Go down
Taytum Fang

Taytum Fang

PostSubject: Re: I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}   I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:12 am

She heard the pounding leaps from afar and Taytum turned her horse sized figure around effortlessly. It was another black werewolf, judging by her size, and this... fae... demanded her name and why she has come. "I just came looking for acceptance into this pack. My name is Taytum Fang..." Taytum told the she wolf. "And I would like to know who you are as well, and why you have come to bother me... you don't smell like a pack wolf."

Taytum had it. Her entire life had been miserable, the last thing she needed was a werewolf snapping at her heels. She noticed the other wolf had stepped into a fighting position, teeth bared, snarls ripping through the air. Taytum copied the she wolf. But she stopped short... those fangs...

They were long... longer than they should be...

As long as Taytum's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}   I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Live a Double Life {{OPEN}}
Page 1 of 1