Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Under Contruction {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Under Contruction {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:20 am

Elu never knew why humans destroyed things. It was always a question that boggled her mind. Watching people wearing orange vests and hard hats building a play-set, it just annoyed her. Could've just left it alone. She thought. It wasn't like she hated the human species, she was just raised to be wary of them. It actually amused her. The thought of a whole race fighting with one another. It was stupidly funny in her mind. Of course werewolves have enemies. Vampires. Elu had never met one in her whole twenty one years of life.

" I wonder.." Her strong accent came into play. "Why must they yearn for more land?" Elu wasn't speaking to anyone in particular. Her index finger moved to push her fedora tighter on her head. I should've stayed home... She thought, her covered feet moving her to an univiting bench. As soon as she sat down she knew it was a bad idea. The bench was cold as hell.

"Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Rikki Myers

Rikki Myers

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 am

Rikki had left her apartment early in the morning, she hadn't really cared to bundle up, she was use to the cold and didn't mind if much.. She wore a skirt with black tights, knee high-converse, and a long sleeved gray sweat shirt..

As she neared the park, she paused, the loud thumping noises of machines hit her ears, causing her to flinch. what a joy she thought to herself, I came here to be in silence and there are people destroying nature as she neared the noise, she narrowed her gaze to them and sighed, shaking her head slightly.

She stood watching for what seemed like forever, but soon she turned and walked to a vacant bench, close to the one Elu sat on and took a seat, muttering under her breathe about how inconsiderate they were.
Back to top Go down
http://sothv.naruto-rpg.com/
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 am

Elu side glanced at the blonde girl who sat next to her. It took one breathe and she knew the girl was human. She tried to subtly move over a bit, hopefully the girl was oblivious. Elu had sensed the girl's annoyance and wanted nothing to do with it. Why isn't she clothed correctly? Elu's crystal eyes scanned the girl's attire. A Skirt? In the winter? Elu slowly lifted her hand and pushed back her hair, clearing her throat while doing so." I heard that snow was coming in." She spoke in a low tone, her eyes wandering to the girl's face.
Back to top Go down
Rikki Myers

Rikki Myers

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:41 am

The girl lifted her head once Elu's voice touched her ear, her dark blue eyes paused on your face.. "Yes, so I've heard" she responded, her voice was smooth, but icy. She leaned back, casting her gaze back on the men working on the playground. "I like the snow" she shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Rather peaceful don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:47 am

The girl had a point. When it would snow in her homeland, Elu and her brother Colton would go out and play in the snow. That was before. Elu sighed and rested her head on the bench.

"Rather peaceful don't you think?"

One of her eyes opened and glanced at the girl. "Mhm. It'd be even more peaceful if those wretched Hu.. workers would stop being noisy."Elu said, almost slipping up. She didn't need a human on her tail, she'd have to move again.
Back to top Go down
Rikki Myers

Rikki Myers

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:55 am

She looked to you. "I agree, I wish they'd leave nature alone." she heaved a silent sigh and tilted her head back, before frowning and looking to you. "who are you?" she asked, her tone changing completely, It was more guarded then before.

Her eyes narrowed to you, her arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Elu opened her eyes and tilted her head at the girl with a amused look on her face. "Your attitude changed quickly." Elu successfully tried to dodge the girl's question. The girl had her arms crossed over her chest and the sight of that made Elu wary of her. "Now, if you'll excuse me." Elu stood and made her way across the park, the part that wasn't taken over by orange fencing, her eyes staring straight ahead at the treeline to the forest.

{Moving Elu to the forest}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under Contruction {OPEN}   Under Contruction {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under Contruction {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1