Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Aerith Yuule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Aerith Yuule Empty
PostSubject: Aerith Yuule   Aerith Yuule I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:05 am

|Aerith Mortifer|

~
Aerith Yuule Eluane_zps4c2fd970
~

Birthdate:
October 30th
Zodiac:
Scorpio
Species:
Spirit Demon
Allegiance:
Spiora
Head Guardian
~
Aerith Yuule Jane_Levy
~

Appearance:
Being born with red hair, and the skin tone of white paint from her mother, Aerith has got to be the palest person ever. As most spirits have simliar skin tones to their animal. That and her bright colored clothes. Her eyes are an ice blue color with darker blue rimming round the iris. Her hair is a bright fiery red, cut short to her shoulders to avoid tangles. Aerith stands at 5’7 feet, her height inherited from her mother also.
Most of the time, Aerith wears contacts to cover up the fact that she can't see without her glasses.

Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance:
Aerith's animal coat looks like it has come to life from the pages of an artists sketch book. Her fur is a metallic looking golden color covered in spots. Her spots look like they've been shaded in around the edges. Her large eyes surprisingly match her human eyes. Instead of them being an amber yellow they are a bright ice blue.
~
Aerith Yuule SpiritElu_zps84e11900
~

Personality:
"Judging a book by its cover is a good way to get yourself killed."
There's an air of innocence about Aerith and she might come off as fragile, and while physically she might indeed be weaker than some, mentally she is anything but, having developed a sense of independence and strong will. She can go unnoticed a lot, blending in is one of her specialties; but she doesn't like to be in the spotlight so that's fine by her, she feels comfortable where she is. Due to her upbringing, Aerith is highly prejudiced and judgmental when it comes to others. She has become the kind of person that shoots and asks questions later.
Strengths:

Adaptable
Aerith is a girl that can easily adapt to any situation or living environment, and of course she is, after more than half her life finding herself in different parts of the country.

Grounded
During her whole life Aerith got used to living with the basic needs and not more, learning to value little things in life, disregarding the value some people give to the material and appreciating the connections people make above all else.

Motivated
When she's challenged, she pushes herself even harder to come out on top. As if she isn't already the best she could be, she's convinced that she could be even better.
Weaknesses:

Deceitful
Aerith is a spectacular liar, because she had to learn to master the skill in order to survive. Some of her lies can even be more convincing than her truth, yet she doesn't take pride in being such an extraordinary liar.

Distant
Completely unpredictable at all times, and downright impossible to figure out Aerith will do anything it takes to keep people out of her personal life. She's terrified of getting close to anyone, and it's just a waste of breath to try and get passed her wall.

Spitfire
Underestimating this one may be the worst mistakes of your life, although Aerith hates it when someone comes along that can put her in her place. She hates when she doesn't win a fight, and if you're someone that can give her a run for her money you're even more at risk to become one of her targets.

~
Aerith Yuule Tumblr_inline_mgnizwF9mq1qks9up
~

Backstory:
Aerith was born in the wild lands of Ireland. She spent most of her childhood playing in her tribe's territory with her older brother, Parker, collecting things like worms and bugs and ruining her clothes by rolling around in the mud. Her mother was happily married to her mate, Anthony, having met him while traveling to and from town. Anthony at the time was a rogue that was passing through the territory. Their love story was like Romeo and Juliet, just without both of them killing themselves.

To darken this story, Jezzabelle, the clans's Lordess, had fallen sick while out gathering herbs with the healers. Soon enough she passed away, leaving the Overlord heartbroken as his mate was no longer living. This sent him into a depression which deeply hurt the tribe and it's members. This caused a Minorlord to take over. Now that isn't exactly a bad thing, but when your new Lord murders an innocent person right in front of you... Well.. Aerith's parents were scared to death for their children so they sent the twins to live with their Aunt and Uncle in America.

Growing up in unfamiliar lands was hard for Aerith in the beginning. She hadn't a clue where all the trees had gone, as her Aunt and Uncle lived in a busy city. Parker on the other hand fit in well. He had many friends in school and adapted to the treeless place. This caused a wedge between the two siblings.

As soon as Aerith was old enough, she packed a bag and left. She wanted to find a place where she could be herself... well her animal self. Aerith found herself traveling all across the country, never quite staying there for longer than a few weeks. And then on her eighteenth birthday, Aerith found a place to call home.

Family:
Anthony Yuule {Father}
Elizabeth Yuule {Mother}
Parker Yuule {Older Brother}
Single/Taken:
Single
Children:
None

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes:
I'm the Admin, I already know the codes. XP