Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Parker Yuule {W.I.P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parker Yuule

Parker Yuule {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Parker Yuule {W.I.P}   Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:18 am

|Parker Yuule|

~
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} 917022_281584065338143_1133169125_a
~

Birthdate:
December 26th {Four years before Aerith was born}
Zodiac:
Capricorn
S.O:
Bisexual
Species:
Spirit Demon
Allegiance:
N/A
Rogue

~
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} Tumblr_m8zumdkAf91rdrciio1_500
~

Appearance:
Parker Yuule looks completely different from the rest of his family, besides the pale skin and ice blue eyes. His hair used to be a light copper brown color but it slowly morphed to black when he shifted for the first time. Parker's tall, like really tall. He stands to about 6'7 when slouched and when standing straight his height rises to 6'9 without his spiked hair adding onto it. As stated before, Parker's skin is seriously pale but to try and distract people from it, Parker decided to cover his arms with tattoos. His eyes are the same as his sister's, a pale ice blue, and that's the only thing the two siblings share.
Wolf/Spirit Demon Appearance:
Parker's animal is a Jaguar, not just any jaguar though, a rare Black Jaguar. Parker's jaguar has melanism, a strange color morphism that makes it appear entirely black, although his spots are still visible up close. When in this form, Parker's eyes completely change from blue to a glowing amber.

~
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} Black-panther_1576289i
~

Personality:
Parker Yuule is a good guy — really, he is. Well, in some aspects, at least. He's good in the sense that he's protective of his sister — which isn't so good for anyone that would possibly want to date her, despite his slim body.  Besides being street smart and knowing exactly how he's going to do things. He's accomplished a lot, and in turn, he's gotten arrogant about it. Parker finds a great deal of enjoyment in testing the limits of others and finding out what exactly their boundaries are — and then going beyond those boundaries. As you probably could have guessed, Parker has had quite few one night stands. He isn't really interested in more than that in the romantic department.
Strengths:
Confidence
Parker is confident, but he isn't cocky...well most of the time. He knows he has good looks, and he knows he is powerful. That doesn't go to his head often though, he's quite grounded actually.
Protector
Parker is a protector, plain and simple. He protects his pack like they are his family, because to him they are. He's always there in a tight situation, and he'll always have his ally's back.
Skillful
Parker is skilled in various hand-to-hand fight styles. Sure, he could just shift and take care of the problem...but he doesn't need them. Just make him mad and you'll find out why.
Weaknesses:
Impulsive
There is such a driving power within Parker that, when he cannot find an outlet or if his actions are thwarted in some way, he feels the reaction through extreme tension in the region of his solar plexus.
Analyctical
While such spontaneity is fine at times, Parker must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
Impatient
Rather self-explanatory, patience is not one of his virtues; he wants to move when the impulse strikes him. Parker hates waiting, more importantly he hates to be kept waiting.
~
Parker Yuule {W.I.P} Tumblr_m5nb1fF9Ut1qbjwmro1_500
~

Backstory:
Parker was born in the wild lands of Ireland. He spent most of his childhood playing little sister in their territory. His mother was happily married to her mate, Anthony, having met him while traveling to and from town. Anthony at the time was a rogue that was passing through the territory. Their love story was like Romeo and Juliet, just without both of them killing themselves.

To make this lovely story darker, Jezzabelle, the tribe's Lordess, had fallen sick while out gathering herbs with the healers. Soon enough she passed away, leaving the Overlord heartbroken as his mate was no longer living. This sent him into a depression which deeply hurt the tribe and it's members. This caused a Minorlord to take over. Now that isn't exactly a bad thing, but when your new Lord murders an innocent person right in front of you... Well..  Parker's parents were scared to death for their children so they sent the siblings to live with their Aunt and Uncle in America.

Parker adapted well to the America living style. He did well in school and was a bit popular, not just with the ladies, but with everyone else. His sister on the other hand seemed to hate the place. He'd always see her moping around with a frown on her face, which hurt Parker deeply. he always tried to invite her to outing with his friends but when he did, Aerith just stared blankly at him or would scream and yell until he left. This caused Parker to resent his Aerith.

When he turned twenty he was out of his Aunt's and Uncle's house and living on his own, only to find out the Aerith had run away. Having found her now, Parker definitely wasn't going to let her slip away again.
Family:
Anthony Yuule {Father}
Elizabeth Yuule {Mother}
Aerith Yuule {Younger Sister}
Single/Taken:
Single
Children:
None that he knows of.

~

Additional Information:
Secret Codes:
{Aerith got rid of the codes}
Theme Song:

Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Parker Yuule {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parker Yuule {W.I.P}   Parker Yuule {W.I.P} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:17 am

Your biography has been

ACCEPTED

You can now roleplay and post in the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Parker Yuule {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Biography Creations :: Accepted :: Spirit Demons-
Jump to: