Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
 Species Information I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

Species Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

Species Information Empty
PostSubject: Species Information    Species Information I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:13 am

A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope (from the Greek lykos, "wolf", and anthrōpos, "man"), is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or a therianthropic hybrid wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction (e.g. via a bite or scratch from another werewolf).

Appearances:
Large, wolf-like beasts that walk all fours, have dagger-like incisors, and much more muscles than a regular wolf. Natural wolf colors and patterns.

Standard Height:5'5-7 feet tall. {Alphas and Lunas have larger wolves.}

Species Information Breakingdawnpart2_featured
------------------------------------------------------------

A vampire is a mythical being who subsists by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures. In modern fiction, the vampire tends to be depicted as a suave, charismatic villain.

Appearances:
Human-like beings that are paler in complexion, have clearer eyes (brighter iris colors), and are skinnier than that of humans.
Fangs usually do not show unless the vampire is about to feed or has smelt blood.

Standard Height: Regular Human Heights.

Species Information 19662-true-blood
----------------------------------------------------------
Spirit Demons (along with every other supernatural/fictional character) have been around as long as the earth has, they were here before the humans.. Every creature got along peacefully until the humans came, that is when the world decided to put a block on what was considered real and pushed everything that the humans were scared of into the dark..

Spirit demons are hate confrontation and will try to avoid it if necessary, they are the peace makers. When they were being pushed back into the darkness there was a big war between all creatures and many things went wrong, some of them turned against their values and some remained loyal.

Appearances:
In their human forms they have similar characteristics to their creature. Each Spirit demon is given their own creature to transform into.

Standard Heights:
They keep the same height of whatever they shift into.

Species Information Girl-howl-spirit-animal-the-white-deer-wolf-Favim.com-453336

©  {This information is copyrighted. Going against the copyright is punishable by law.}
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net

Species Information
Page 1 of 1