Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
New Species? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
New Species? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
New Species? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
New Species? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
New Species? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

New Species?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

New Species? Empty
PostSubject: New Species?   New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:44 pm

I was checking around and I thought, hey! why don't we add another species here? We could have a whole group and more places to roleplay. So what species should we add?
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

New Species? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Species?   New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 pm

What about shape shifters, witches/wizards, and (this one is something I came up with and what seppy originally was created to be) Spirit Demons - they aren't actually demons but are considered evil because a human form isn't their true form.. Each Spirit demon is given their own creature to transform into.. No creature can be used twice (since there are multiple creatures out there can be fictional or non-fictional)

Sephtis for example has the spirit of a dragon.
Meko(another character) is a wolf
Ry → Cat
Nex → Fox
Corvus → Crow

In their human forms they have similar things to their creature, Sephtis has his eyes of the dragon, Meko has her hair color and personality, Corvus has his beady black eyes and hair, Ry has her cat eyes and a cuddly personality.. Nex is tricky and has his hair (red and black) like his creature
Back to top Go down
Aerith Yuule
Admin
Aerith Yuule

New Species? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Species?   New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:53 pm

OOO That sounds so cool! I might just change Elu cuz Im too lazy to make a new character XD and now you can change Seppy.. if you'd like
Back to top Go down
https://iris.rpg-board.net
Sephtis Keller

Sephtis Keller

New Species? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Species?   New Species? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:58 pm

if we do that, im changing sephtis back into his original character.

Now here is what the spirit demon is about.

Spirit Demons (along with every other supernatural/fictional character) have been around as long as the earth has, they were here before the humans.. Every creature got along peacefully until the humans came, that is when the world decided to put a block on what was considered real and pushed everything that the humans were scared of into the dark..

Spirit demons are hate confrontation and will try to avoid it if necessary, they are the peace makers. When they were being pushed back into the darkness there was a big war between all creatures and many things went wrong, some of them turned against their values and some remained loyal.

(I was writing a story on this, sephtis was a butler of a high-ranking family and took care of meko until the day of the war and was then picked to be one of the high-ranking spirit creatures.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Species? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Species?   New Species? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Species?
Page 1 of 1