Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iris is a semi-literate Supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Capall. We have no wordcount!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DIRE; Brand new! medieval|fantasy|shifters
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm by Guest

» Uccello River Pack
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm by Guest

» Incandescence, ACTIVE wolf RP [LB]
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» The Packs of Midnight- 4 pack wolf rp
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:46 am by Guest

» RISE OF HADES || a greek mythology war of the gods
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:44 am by Guest

» Me going on a rent ;-;
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:26 am by Kassidy Coleridge

» Out of the dark
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm by Nex Hemlock

» The Corazon
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:07 pm by Elanya Johnson

» Chasing Aerith {Open}
About this Gal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:51 am by Kassidy Coleridge

Season
Winter
---------------------------------
The temperature is dropping, windows are getting frostier. Snow is starting to fall throughout the town. The winter season is starting to make its way through Capall. Be sure to stay warm!
---------------------------------
Temperatures:
55-40 degrees during the day, 35-20 degrees and below at night.

About this Gal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elanya Johnson

Elanya Johnson

About this Gal Empty
PostSubject: About this Gal   About this Gal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 4:02 pm

The Basics:

Well ima girl...dur

My name so happens to be Kayleigh

I like to talk....A LOT!!

Er what else?? I have a love of putting Er and Eh when i dont know what to say or put....

Maybe i should take this part from that other site i did this on....yea...brb lol
Some of you may just very well know where i got this....hehe! Anokie on TPF told me bout this site and i think that him, lithy, and seppy are on here (I know seppy and Ano are xD) But its a wonderful and beautiful site guys!!!!! Great job!!!!

To Start Off

Hmm where to start....theres a million things about me that only my best friend will ever know or even understand about me soooo im sorry if it makes nooooooo sense. But i do love the color Lime Green.

Meh Real Name Guys

Well lets start off with meh names.... It's Kayleigh....nooo not kyleigh, or kylee...its Kayleigh like kaylee or kaylie 'cept its spelled even wierder lol xP. Its old Irish, or so my family tells me. Speaking of Irish, my family os half Irish, German, and British. (Irish and German on my dad's side).

My Very Boring and Ugly Appearance xP

Okie with the name and unnecessary where-my-family-is-from done (it wasnt long lol i know) lets get to appearance! yay -_- nahh. im 5'6"..as tall as my dad. meh mum is 5'7" so im about average for my genes i do believe. My hair is natural blonde and natural red. Yea i know wierd combo but ohh well what can i do. I have blue eyes (half of each is turning a wierd amber yellowish color). Big hands and long fingers. Its wierd when i look at a shadow of em lol. Ehh i wear size 9 1/2 in shoes...BIG FOOT...actually nahh my cousin whose the same age and is also a girl wears 11's in mens. Talk bout big feet (i mean in good way..i lvoe my cousin.) Thats bout it with appearance.

Question For Thought?

yea im boring you now yes yes?? Okay okay here come personality it may be more interesting than that other crap lol.

Wacko Here

My personality...hmm whats a good way of putting it. Its like a dog licking you then taking off running screaming squirrel...yup i just compared my personality to a dog. But its pretty simple with me. I like to talk (what teenage girl doesnt??). I can be saying one thing and think of something more interesting and then say that. Im apparently very funny too. i dont think so tho. I can make my friends laugh tho xP that's a plus. It actually worked recently. one of my friends had depression and was having suicidal thoughts. i helped her through..made her laugh when she was sad and alll.... Shes better now though...i really think that im mentally unstable. Comes to find out...i can not keep a relationship...i made my resent one hate me by accident but for a good reason..not getting into that now..part of the reason im unstable....I love all my best frands..i have precious few of those...I have anger issues. Its bad...my brother pushs my buttons and it makes me hit him...hit him hard too..once i got him in the nose for trying to keep me from running.......oops?

Its Not Like Creepy Spiders Or Anythin'

Dear Fears...well this is gonna be funny. I am TERRIFIED of the dark...emphasis of terrified. I refuse to go out there even with a flash light...i know pathetic. I am also afraid of hieghts, planes, boats, sharks, and things that can hurt me. Unlike most girls i friggin love bogs, guns, and knives...each can hurt me i know lol.

My Strong Subject

So about my rping..well at the moment i am part of four sites. yes four. I am an advancing writer. For an eighth grader, apparently my writing is out of my grade...thanks to these little rp sites. I love each and everyone of my characters and site that i belong to. At the moment i belong to this site, Serenity River Pack, Vitality, and the Blue Moon Pack (i currently run Blue Moon Pack) and now This one!!(Had to add it lol). Im a busy bee.. I make tables, avvies and signatures for my RP character OOC and IC accounts

The End (XD)

Well thats all guys, hope i didnt bore ya too much! xP
Back to top Go down

About this Gal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Iris :: Out of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: